Saturday 7 October 2017

Diwali Cards 2017

Hello Friends

Blogging after almost 6 months. I am not into crafting these days. I am really missing visiting your blogs but yes I am following your creations on facebook.

3 years back I made few Diwali Cards and on a friend's request I made few again this year. It was fun to create something after a long time.

I do not posses any Diwali specific stamp or die. So I decided to use Memory Box stencil and a swirl stamp. I have used these stencils in my previous cards too but this time I have added diya n swirls. I think swirl stamp goes well with Diwali theme.I have heat embossed in gold on vellum. I have created my own diya using circle die cut and then adding glitter to it.  The background is created using stencil and distress inks.

I have made 12 cards using two stencils and different colors of distress inks. Here they are -
























Entering the last card into -

Paru's Card Making Challenges - Card with touch of gold

Will share few cards in my next post !!!

Thanks for stopping by :)




5 comments:

  1. Wow Poornima...all cards are so bright n rich :) loved the traditional feel it hv n that too created without any diwali themed stamps/ die !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunningly beautiful poornima love each creation !! Very innovative
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just one words..."SIMPLE & SOBER"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What an incredible idea!
    Please display the challenge story board and logo in order to be considered for the prizes.

    Thanks so much for playing Paru’s Card Making challenges

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...