Friday 26 July 2013

Recycled Sweet box

Hello Friends,

How are you ? Hope you all are enjoying monsoon showers in your regions. We here are still waiting for rains. It is still very hot here. I am crafting but these days not able to share all that I have made. Today finally decided to share to a recycled sweet box. This box was in my stash for more than a year. There are still many items waiting for their chance to get recycled.



The ruffled lace all around the lid is made from washi tape. Check its tutorial on Color Conception Challenge. I had so much of fun playing with washi tapes.The weaved pattern is also made with washi.


This was the box that I recycled


Entering it into-
Lessology Challenge - Packaging Central
Crafter's Cafe Challenge - Anything Goes


Hope you liked it !!
Thanks for stopping by :)

4 comments:

  1. Poornima the ruffled washi lace idea is superb...I always struggle with ribbon..your tutorial was fabulous and Thank you so much for the kind words on my Foam roses tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the colour combination of the blue and yellow - it really pops.Thanks for playing along at the Crafter's Cafe Challenge & good luck!
    "Shell
    http://shellscardhaven.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you finally upcycled the box....beautifully too! Love the colours and all the little details!

    Thanks for joining us at LESSology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just awesome!! Thanks so much for playing along with LESSology!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...